We understand that your home is not just a place to live but also an investment. It is essential to protect your investment with the right insurance coverage. Our Homeowners Insurance provides financial protection against liability and/or property damage to your owner-occupied residences, whether primary, seasonal, or secondary.
Our standard Home Insurance policy consists of two sections – Property and Liability.
Section I – Property covers the following:
B. Other Structures (detached)
C. Personal Property
D. Loss of Use
Section II – Liability covers the following:
E. Personal Liability
F. Medical Payments (to others)
We would like to caution you that every insurance company has its own unique policy with different coverage forms, edition dates, endorsements, and exclusions. Therefore, we strongly advise against changing insurance companies for a small savings on your Home Insurance. You might not be purchasing the identical policy, and it is crucial to understand what you are gaining and losing in that insurance exchange.
When purchasing or exchanging Home Insurance policies, there are several important questions that you should consider:
- Does the policy provide ‘guaranteed’ replacement on your dwelling, or is it only an extended or similar replacement cost policy?
- Does the policy include ANY water back-up of sewers and drains?
- Can you purchase identity theft coverage on your Home Insurance policy?
- Does your Personal Liability ‘include’ Personal Injury?
- Can any watercraft, jewelry, snowmobiles, bikes, etc. be ‘added’ to your Home Insurance policy by endorsement?
- Are RVs, Dirt Bikes, Snowmobiles, Golf Carts, and 3 and 4 Wheelers covered under your liability insurance for off-premises use?
We also offer Non-Owner Occupied Properties, sometimes referred to as Landlord Property or Rentals. Our agency can write them if the home is rented out year-round or even if it’s a weekly or seasonal rental. We are also able to write rental homes for out-of-state owners.
If you do not own a home, renters insurance is an excellent option. Our agency offers affordable renters insurance policies that provide you with financial protection for your personal property. Additionally, you may be eligible for a multi-policy discount when you bundle your renters insurance policy with your auto insurance policy.
Protect your investment and your future with our Home Insurance policy. Contact us today to discuss your coverage options.